• šŸšØ TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

**Official TCG Fantasy Football League 2015**

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I find the mocks give me a good idea who is going to be available when. This helps when I get to the lower rounds where half the guys are just taking the top guy left on the board. Plus I can try bizarre things like picking TEs in rounds 1 and 2 to see how my team ends up.

Should be almost time for the final season of The League. Hopefully they get their act together for the last season and go out with a bang.

eZAtiRp.jpg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
As of now, we had 3 teams not return this season. I have filled from the waiting list, pending a response. Once we fill officially, I will set a draft date. Its tentatively set for Sunday, August 30 @ 7 PM CST.

This is not set in stone, I'll hear requests to change it, but it seemed like most of the people who responded favored Sunday night.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
As of now, we had 3 teams not return this season. I have filled from the waiting list, pending a response. Once we fill officially, I will set a draft date. Its tentatively set for Sunday, August 30 @ 7 PM CST.

This is not set in stone, I'll hear requests to change it, but it seemed like most of the people who responded favored Sunday night.

Your PM was replied

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Do we have the full league lineup then, Jeff?

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] Would you mind being our VP in charge of draft order numbers being pulled from a hat again?
Yes. There was a weird glitch from the emails so I sent people who haven't joined links.
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] whenever you want to do it is up to you. The list in the OP is up to date, pending me figuring out which team is which :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info