**Official TCG Fantasy Football League 2015**

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
That's BS, Jeff. You work hard to keep this league operating smoothly. It's not a lot of money but the principle of the thing is, if you want to play, you pay. We're all friends and this should not be an issue. $20 is not life changing money for anyone. Jeff, pay Primalzer. He has mentioned he can use the money. I will wait for ...... to put his money in.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
I've sent PMs. This has happened every single year since the beginning, there is always 1.

I think you should have a deadline to pay prior to the draft.
And if you leave a nice cushion between the deadline and the draft, then if you have someone in reserve to play, they have a chance to pony up before draft day.

You don't pay, you don't play. :io:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It's not that big of a deal. I can't stand leagues that make you pay before the draft, it's $20 it's not that serious. Ill just cover it for now so everyone doesn't get too worked up over it.

Thanks Jeff. You run the league so I accept your decision.

If anyone does have any rule changes they want to present, now is the best time to do so while we are all still paying attention to the league.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks Jeff. You run the league so I accept your decision.

If anyone does have any rule changes they want to present, now is the best time to do so while we are all still paying attention to the league.
Yeah, rule changes are always up for debate. I'll reiterate that question again when the league opens again next year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info