• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

**Official TCG Fantasy Football League 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Yeah but without even trying you are just giving people a bye week when they play you. A manager never leaves his team hanging. :s00ls: At least give your team the best possible chance to compete by doing your lineup and not fucking up the league.

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Say all you want

Even when I tried I got beat by 60-70 points I had 4th string receivers playing as starters

It was impossible for me to win.

So I got the best possible lineup and left them in there hoping i would benefit based on old play

No one wanted to trade either

Last edited:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I did give up

What was the point

Rodgers injured

Richardson traded

And my top reciever had an injury

Can't win with those odds buddy

Almost half my drafted team was knocked out last year starting with Julio Jones ADP and Ahmad Bradshaw. I played the waivers, fought each week for the win, came back to finish third and missed winning the entire league by less than one point in the semi final week (damn you, Terry Bradshaw). Injuries just mean you have to play the game harder.

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
I'm not arguing the merits of not trying, its stupid as fuck and you lost your spot because of it. End of story.

How was it stupid as fuck?

Everyone I tried to gain off waivers was picked up by someone else.

Do you not get the moves I tried to get or do where basically null and void.

I picked up Jason cambell and the week I picked him up to replace Rodgers he got benched for the season.

I don't think you realize I did try but in the end. It didn't make an ounce of difference. None what so ever.

So in the end I put the best players on my roster and hoped they would play or do something and failed miserably.

The players on waivers where garbage just as much as the players on my roster. Nothing could of been done.

So your stupid as fuck statement is just you talking out of your ass. You just took and copied a statement. Did you even research my team last year? Did you look at my moves?

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Put my best players in

They played every week

So how did I give up?

Still waiting your guys proof

No one takes a damn thing I say seriously about cars

But I jokingly say I give up in fantasy football and it's taken to the next level

And I'm banned

By the way. 2 years ago I said I give up because every one I played had there best week against me. But I still played and you didn't ban me then

Last edited:

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
You didnt change your lineup at all down the stretch. Guys that were injured for weeks, guys on BYE weeks etc. Quit trying to make what you did seem right. You flat out quit two years in a row by your own admission. There isnt anything else to say.

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Spraying if I gave up two years ago

How did I finish 1st in points ?

2nd in record ?

I made the final four and lost to someone who scored 220 points in one week on me

Because I gave up right

So are you still going to take my I give up seriously?

It was a fucken joke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info