Official TCG at Chicago Auto Show Thread *updated for 2016*

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
If it weren't for social anxiety and general lack of car knowledge, I'd volunteer to do this. I'll definitely be sure to drop by when I go though.

Suggestion: How about instead of just a laptop for people to signup, you have a QR code so they can signup on their cell phones?

atomicles-albums-paint-movies-picture2941-tcg-site-registration-qr-code.png

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
QR code is a great idea. Can someone set this up? We have a lot of talented guys on the site. How about linking the QR to the site FAQs? Give the new members an easy intro point into the site thanking them for joining and showing them around.

Printouts of the specs/info on the display cars would be invaluable for the guys manning the booth. If people have questions you only have to look up the car and you will sound like an automotive genius. Put them in a few binders and leave them on the TCG table for whomever is manning the booth.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] or [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION]

will you need our real names to put on a list or something for us to pick up the passes?

Yes, I'll reach out to volunteers once we have a more complete list. I'll be putting your names in a system that the auto show will use to print exhibitor passes when you pick it up the day of your duty.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
QR code is a great idea. Can someone set this up? We have a lot of talented guys on the site. How about linking the QR to the site FAQs? Give the new members an easy intro point into the site thanking them for joining and showing them around.

Printouts of the specs/info on the display cars would be invaluable for the guys manning the booth. If people have questions you only have to look up the car and you will sound like an automotive genius. Put them in a few binders and leave them on the TCG table for whomever is manning the booth.

The QR above takes you to the sign in page as it is, which is pretty ideal.

:bigthumb:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I do support some way to register members at the event. Whoever mans the booth would be responsible for that and making sure whatever hardware we use is either locked up or secure through the day when they're not at the booth.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info