Mike
The King

Screenshot_20231220_213944_Instagram.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
One of the March PS+ games is going to be F1 23 :love: Thought about buying that game several times recently. Glad my cheapness pays off yet again! Would give me a good reason to dust my wheel off since I've dropped GT7 again. Been years since i've played a friggin F1 game
Speaking of racing and wheel; there's a place by me called ChicagoSimRacing. It's all set up with bucket seats, wheels, peddles, and monitors. 10 units in the place and of course quite a bit of tracks to play. They use iracing and use discord with separate servers for you and your friends to be in the same channel and speak. $50 for a 3 hour session. You can bring your own beer and food if you wanted. Last time I went, my brother and I played a few different tracks and cars then for the last hour of our session, we all did an in house race. I ended up coming in 6th.

For those local, this would be a great meet up. Bring some beers, shit talk, Sim race, then meet at a bar afterwards for those who want to continue to talk and drink.

• Love
Reactions: IDAFC21

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
If I have to buy new I will, but don’t mind buying used from a trusted source. Just need to play Baldurs Gate 3.
I bought it, played an hour and had MS refund me. It was waaaaaaay too much for me. But I remember how much you loved Dragon Age or whatever it was, so this is likely right up your alley.

Reactions: greasy

Thread Info