Yorkville, il
south-park-s15e10c08-stop-that-rat-4x3.jpg

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
So I got an email from GameStop about my ps5 preorder. It told me that it's being delayed because the manufacturer pushed back the release date. Initially this had me concerned as I didn't want to wait further to get my ps5 and accessories.

From what I gathered, it's just Destruction Allstars that got delayed. So it's either shipping out when it releases or I'm not getting charged for that game but the ps5 and the other stuff should come out as planned.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
importcrew importcrew if you still have your PSVR you can go here to request a camera adapter from sony for free. All the current PSVR tech is supposed to work w/ ps5..........but you need this camera adapter... Of course filling this out doesnt guarantee you'll get one.....but it's worth a shot. Just need the serial number from your psvr control box.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
importcrew importcrew if you still have your PSVR you can go here to request a camera adapter from sony for free. All the current PSVR tech is supposed to work w/ ps5..........but you need this camera adapter... Of course filling this out doesnt guarantee you'll get one.....but it's worth a shot. Just need the serial number from your psvr control box.

It says I have to call support when entering the serial number. Then I looked closely and my model number isn't one of the two mentioned. Mine ends in zvr1 if I'm not mistaken.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I just gave it another shot and it works. Guess it was just a kink on their end. Hopefully I get one. Lol

Yeah mine is a ZVR1 as well. Awesome!

That site hasnt been flawless. I tried last night and it just wouldnt do anything after I put my serial number in and hit submit. Not very confidence inspiring :ROFLMAO: but if it works, free is free

Thread Info