3800 **Official Mod/Race Day Weekend Info**

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Mike K+May 20 2005, 10:41 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dsk727
@May 20 2005, 08:22 AM
I will call Mike and force him to get us an address, if I knew I would tell you guys but I don't... sorry!
[snapback]84670[/snapback]​
Force me to do what woman?! Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, now!
[snapback]84719[/snapback]​
[/b]
have you seen what kind of mood I am in today mikey.... don't make me beat you up LOL

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by dsk727+May 20 2005, 10:51 AM-->
Originally posted by Mike K@May 20 2005, 10:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dsk727
@May 20 2005, 08:22 AM
I will call Mike and force him to get us an address, if I knew I would tell you guys but I don't... sorry!
[snapback]84670[/snapback]​

Force me to do what woman?! Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, now!
[snapback]84719[/snapback]​
have you seen what kind of mood I am in today mikey.... don't make me beat you up LOL
[snapback]84732[/snapback]​
[/b]

Watch out Mike Denise is looking for a :fight:

:lolsign:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@May 20 2005, 11:32 AM
Watch out Mike Denise is looking for a  :fight: 
:lolsign:
[snapback]84766[/snapback]​
damn straight! LOL

Okay so I think the post is now completely accurate. The last thing I have to change is the categories for the 3 of the 5 Timing Commanders and possibly more prizes to add also!!!!! YAY! :)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
posted in AAG but here too just incase! hehe

First I have to say on behalf of ILGPC a big THANK YOU to all of our sponsoring companies for all the prizes they donated to the mod/race day weekend.... W-Body Store, INTENSE Racing, ZZPerformance, Digital Horsepower, Casper's Electronics, Bad Influence, Specialty Motoring Products, and Morad Parts Company... Thanks!!! :)

Secondly thank you to Lynn and Mike for helping with the planning of this weekend, couldn't have done it without you two, well without going insane! (LOL) Thanks guys! :D

Third, to all the members who showed up to the mod day, race day or both, THANKS! I hope you guys all had a great weekend and that it was worth the drive, etc... You guys rock!!! Glad to see the Indy guys came out to the track also... Rob, Chris and Derek! :)

Now onto the stuff everyone wants to know about.... the results and prizes!

W-Body Store:
$100 Gift Certificate – Fastest Time on street tires - Johnny O. (CoolGTX) 13.007
$100 Gift Certificate – Best Reaction time - Brian Gardner (Fish) .510
$100 Gift Certificate - Raffle - Steve Miller (BumpinGTP)
Full Shift Kit – Bracket Race Winner - Brian Gardner (Fish)
Full Shift Kit – Fastest Car on stock trans - Ron Vogel (Ron Vogel) 13.108
Full Shift Kit - Raffle - Becky Griffith (Dream)
Full Shift Kit - Raffle - Paul Soltis (2002SilverGTP)

INTENSE Racing:
$100 Gift Certificate – Fastest 60’ - Paul Soltis (2002SilverGTP) - 1.734
$100 Gift Certificate – Fastest Time on drag radials/slicks - Paul Soltis (2002SilverGTP) - 12.720
$100 Gift Certificate - Raffle - Paul Soltis (2002SilverGTP)

ZZPerformance:
Modular Pulley System – Fastest Car with press on pulley - Mike Kopstain (Mike K) - 13.476
$100 gift cert – Fastest NA Car - Brian Gardner (Fish) 15.180
Choice of free hat or shirt to anyone setting a personal best at the track this weekend (on the honor system) - Mike Knapczynski, Ron Vogel and Brian Gardner

Casper’s Electronics
Timing Commander - Highest MPH - Mike Knapczynski (superchargedGP) - 108.14
Timing Commander - Paired with DHP winner GTP - Mike I (Mikes1998GTP) - 14.624
Timing Commander - Paired with DHP winner GT - Brian Gardner (Fish) 15.180
Timing Commander - Raffle - Mike I (Just noticed he won two of these!)
Timing Commander - Raffle - Bob Dolan (dole21)

SMP Specialty Motoring Products:
Microfiber Towels, Quick Detail, Stickers/Shirts - Mod Day Prize. We had a small raffle for these at the mod day Brian (Fish), Brien (Hunterdog) and Stephanie (GT SE Family) won the SMP cleaning products

DHP (Digital Horsepower):
PCM – Fastest GTP with stock PCM - Mike I (Mikes1998GTP) 14.624
PCM - Fastest GT with stock PCM - Brian Gardner (Fish) 15.180

Bad Influence
$100 Gift Certificate - Fastest GP with a stock cam - Mike Knapczynski (superchargedGP) 12.780
(Lee and Little Jon of MN. Good for Parts or Labor. Must be an ILGPC member and it cannot be sold or transferred)

Morad Parts Company:
Ed is donating a keg for us for the mod day! Thanks Ed, we finished the keg off by about 10pm I think? :) hehe

I will be emailing the sponsors to find out exactly how they want their donations taken care of, if all the winners can stay tuned and I will post up when I need you all to email me your info!!

Thanks again to everyone and anyone who helped out with this weekend, I really appreciated it. I think I got everything, but if I missed anything let me know guys!

denise :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info