Sports 🏎️ Official Formula 1 Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Monaco is for the elite and for parties. Oh, and for Jenson to park in the wrong place and run back down the street to greet the prince, LOL. Wait, and for Jenson to tell Fernado he is going to pee in his seat, which we've already covered.

I mean it's neat and all, but it is such a bore. Look at it from 2018 (?) when Hamilton's tires were completely shot and MV was all up in his ass counting the braided hairs. All LH had to do was keep his car wide enough for a bunch of laps to win. On a normal track LH's ass would have been dropping as fast as Rosberg's charm.

I still can't find a valid argument as to why they won't change the DRS rules to only apply if you're within one second of the car in the position ahead of you, instead of just being one second behind the car in front of you. Bunch of pussies using back markers to gain the DRS advantage.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Well, the first half of the race was exciting at least.

Bring back the fucking V12's! :LOL:
I liked that comment, but I don’t think Seb ever ran in the V12 era, or even the V10’s. He got into it with the V8’s. In any case, I’d take any of those three, or all three!

But enough of these fucking 6cyl turbos. They’re not even running full power on them. With the fuel rate and fuel flow restrictions they short shift every gear. Open them up and they could bring another 200-300 horses to the party. It’d sacrifice reliability, but so what?

And fuck the driver’s penalties. If they have to replace an engine or trans take it out of the team points. Don’t penalize the driver cause the engineers done fucked the chicken.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Welp FP3 and quali have been cancelled tomorrow due to a little impending typhoon. Phsshhh. Quali and the race will now both be held on Sunday. Should make things interesting.
Those full wet tires send like 80 liters of water into the air per tire per second. That track will be dry in 20 minutes.

MotoGP would run in it. Lol

With qualifying taking place only a few hours before the race the teams are going to have to play it safe. They wreck the car there might not be enough time to repair it. Starting further back is better than not starting at all.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well that was an interesting quali. Even more interesting what happened afterwards. Max Versmashhen already HAD pole, all he had to do was lift when Bottas crashed, he doesnt, and THEN he goes and opens his mouth in an OPEN PRESS CONFERENCE and admits he didn't lift when he saw Bottas's car crashed, and the FIA went, Hmmwhat?? Opened an investigation, and found that he was in fact telling the truth, and now he's been demoted to 4th, and Ferrari have full reign of the front row.

giphy.gif

I will be very curious to see if Merc can in fact get Bottas's car rebuilt without having to take any penalties. If he has to start from from the back, Hamilton will be walking home w/ the world trophy tomorrow. He still might, knowing Bottas.

Thread Info