Sports 🏎️ Official Formula 1 Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Canada this weekend, you pleebs!

Watching FP1 now while eating lunch. Jenson Button on the commentary.
Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
It was mostly boring, until about the last 20 laps or so. The safety car really shook things up a bit. Man WTF Tsunoda? Just straight off out of the pits :LOL: Supposedly there was a bump at the end of the pits that caught him out or something :dunno:I gotta say I was really rooting for Carlos. He really put in a phenomenal drive, but Max, he just made 0 mistakes in this race. Poor Perez. Red Bull really need to get on top of these mechanical failures. Im sure Leclerc would like to forget this weekend

Reactions: blue-sun

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
This GP was great, great race throughout. Not sure what you guys were watching. Watching Lec make his way through the field, great mid field battles. Sainz with an amazing drive, so fast in the turns but Max made zero mistakes and with Sainz being quicker it just wasn’t enough. Great battle at the end between two ex teammates. #55!!

Reactions: blue-sun

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Hamilton and Russel at 3rd / 4th makes me think they are figuring out the Mercedes cars
Hamilton was definitely quicker but if Perez didn’t have issues and Lec didn’t receive grip place penalty most likely they would have still be around 5&6. Russell seemed to struggle today for sure.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Nelson Piquet bad a derogatory comment about LH on a podcast. The is some discrepancy over what the exact translation of what it said was, but it's pretty obvious when correctly translated. He referred to all the other racers by name, but used a generic derogatory term to describe one in particular, LH.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
What’d I miss. I see all these posts about racist comments about Lewis, or some shit. But haven’t found the source of this reaction.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

Oh, so a delayed reaction to something a year ago.

Thread Info