Sports 🏎️ Official Formula 1 Thread

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
FP1 with 44:00 left, Latifi gets jizzed on. Immediately after that they show his pit wall, and there is a strawberry blonde on comms.. She looks young, but I'm banking she's old enough. :LOL:
This one?

254D031A-7632-4723-B78B-4FCC85E09678.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
That was a pretty good quali. Perez is out for blood. It really is gonna be anybodies race tomorrow. I might have to get up early (well earlier) because who knows how many red flags we might get tomorrow.

Also loved how Hamilton had to get a tow from Russell just to get out of the bottom 10 :LOL:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Some interesting racing today. Was really routing for Vettel until he cooked the pass. He got that car spun around awfully damn quick.

The black/orange flag on Zhou was a shit call. Just reinforces my opinion that DRS needs to go away. They need a fixed solution.

Driver of the day i think should go to Gasly or Ocon.

I am quite surprised that so many Ferrari engines had failures. Sounds like most were hydraulic related. Not much sympathy for Hamilton but man did he look beat to shit after that drive. Merc needs to give him a pillow to sit on.

I‘m glad I watched via the F1 app. After about lap 10 I couldn’t take any more of DiReshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhta in the booth.

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Some interesting racing today. Was really routing for Vettel until he cooked the pass. He got that car spun around awfully damn quick.

The black/orange flag on Zhou was a shit call. Just reinforces my opinion that DRS needs to go away. They need a fixed solution.

Driver of the day i think should go to Gasly or Ocon.

I am quite surprised that so many Ferrari engines had failures. Sounds like most were hydraulic related. Not much sympathy for Hamilton but man did he look beat to shit after that drive. Merc needs to give him a pillow to sit on.

I‘m glad I watched via the F1 app. After about lap 10 I couldn’t take any more of DiReshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhta in the booth.
I disagree with getting rid of DRS, I like it, have to earn it. Vert rarely see a situation like that with Zhou, and should have been black flagged. Ferrari ICE durability has been an issue for a few seasons now.

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
The DRS was a band aid for an aero problem that they have yet to resolve.

Just look back at the entire racing series prior to DRS, and the position battles were way more frequent.
This would be the first season since 11’ that I can see getting rid of DRS would make sense, the redesign cuts through dirty air a lot better now. I’m still a fan though.

Thread Info