Official Ford Focus ST Discussion Thread

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Those are great miles on a 2014 ST3. It may take a price drop to $19998, and then it'll probably sell.

CarMax will typically remove most aftermarket parts aside from minor bolt ons, but not every tech is able to see or suspect all that someone modified. The parts you left on don't seem like anything that would negatively impact the car. As we all know, that intercooler is a nice perk to the next owner!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah, the rmm and bpv youre never gonna know unless you actually dig into the car and look. The bpv especially, with the stock intake on it sounds completely normal. I just hope the new owner inspects the car thoroughly before buying mods! :rofl: thats kinda the way it was when i bought my wrx way back. I kept discovering evidence of prior mods removed and also mods that were still left on the car. Every time i found something new it was like an added bonus! Haha. One less thing i needed to buy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info