• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Official Fantasy Football Thread

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
If you're lucky, that's all you have to worry about. Some of us have had the privilege of our QB's getting injured/benched and now no longer have 2 QB's to start every week. I might get lucky and get to start seneca wallace one more week, but as soon as Jake Delhomme is back from his injury I'll only have one QB for the rest of the season, which effectively destroys my practical chances of winning. And that's just my perspective.

There's also the guy who had Jake Delhomme as one of his initial starters, who has now been without a 2nd QB for the last 2 weeks.

This whole league is completely fucked up because of that 2 starting QB thing. There are gonna be like 5 teams out of the 16 that end up dominating everything by the end of the season.

I have 3 starting QB's.:dunno: Sanchez,Freeman and Young. Each has a different bye week.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
heres a fun one...

The New England Patriots are in talks to trade wide receiver Randy Moss to the Minnesota Vikings, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

FoxSports.com first reported the trade talks and cited Patriots sources who said the deal was contingent upon Moss agreeing to a contract extension with the Vikings.

Sources told Schefter that the Vikings and Moss have yet to talk about a contract extension, and the deal is not imminent.

A player source also confirmed to ESPN Senior NFL Analyst Chris Mortensen that the teams are talking and are trying to get a deal done.

"I don't know if there have been any discussions, but I can confirm that we haven't traded Randy Moss," Patriots vice president of media relations Stacey James told ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss.

The seven-time Pro Bowl receiver is in the final year of his four-year deal with New England and has voiced his displeasure at his limbo status.

"When you have done so much and put so much work in, it kind of feels like I am not wanted," Moss said before the season began on Sept. 6. "I am taking that in stride and playing my final year out and whatever the future holds is what it holds, but it is kind of a bad feeling -- feeling not wanted. It is not like my production has gone down."

A few days later he apologized for the timing of his comments and said he loves playing in New England.

But the Boston Herald, citing an unnamed source, reported on Tuesday that Moss wanted out of New England after a Week 1 win on Sept. 12, telling his agent to ask the Patriots to trade him.

Although the Patriots crushed the Dolphins on Monday night, Moss did not have a catch -- the first time that's happened for him in a New England uniform. The FoxSports.com report did not specify what the Patriots would get for giving up their primary deep threat.

Moss, 33, started his career with the Vikings after being taken in the first round of the 1998 draft. He led the league in touchdown receptions three times for Minnesota before heading to Oakland in 2005.

The Vikings have been looking for help at receiver for quarterback Brett Favre, but they were unable to work out a deal for the Chargers' Vincent Jackson.

Moss has only nine catches for 139 yards and three TDs through four games this season. That comes after hauling in 83 passes for 1,264 yards and 13 touchdowns last season. His career year came in his first with the Pats, when he caught 98 passes for 1,493 yards and 23 TDs.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
ya, but it would also fuck up the league if us guys who dont care just trade our players to any one. i got fucked and missed the new draft time, and my team sucks.

I set up a team for my brother, and it autodrafted. And he got shafted with a horrible team. But he paid attention, and just made sure he picked up players as they started producing, and he just put up 135pts last week, while I only scored 65 pts LOL. This is such an up and down season, its crazy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info