TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
o_O

Screenshot_20230102_204445_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
How does that affect records? What happens with playoff spots? It's not like playing or not playing the game is going to have any effect on the dude in the hospital. He's is good hands.

I was trying to think about this, and it's crazy. I just don't know what you do? Would be crazy to make these teams play 2 games in 6 days right before the playoffs.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I was trying to think about this, and it's crazy. I just don't know what you do? Would be crazy to make these teams play 2 games in 6 days right before the playoffs.
I was reading comments on social media (so take it with a grain of salt) that said if the NFL calls the game, they'll just give the win to whoever had the highest points when it was called. So the Bengals in this case.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I was reading comments on social media (so take it with a grain of salt) that said if the NFL calls the game, they'll just give the win to whoever had the highest points when it was called. So the Bengals in this case.

That's wild, especially considering how early it was in the game. I'd almost rather a coin toss decide it!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
At this point it is what it is. My brother and I were in the championship in another league. Him and I elected to split the 1st and 2nd place winnings. I was down 27 and had Burrow, Singletary, and the Bengals kicker. He had the Bills kicker. So needless to say it would have been super close.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
At this point it is what it is. My brother and I were in the championship in another league. Him and I elected to split the 1st and 2nd place winnings. I was down 27 and had Burrow, Singletary, and the Bengals kicker. He had the Bills kicker. So needless to say it would have been super close.
This is how it is being handled in 2 of my other leagues as well as 3rd and 4th.
I understand Sprayin has a lead on me as of now so itā€™s hard for me to ask for this. I am not saying I wasnā€™t hopeful as Allen has posted some big scores, I mean would you have thought Evans would do what he did.

I am not asking Jeff to split 50/50, maybe a slight modification because of the slight chance I had. :) Would 400/200 be fair, obviously Jeff would get 400 because of his lead.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info