• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cease last 4 games, Ace/Cy Young material. Better sign him to a huge extension. Oh wait the SUX don’t do that
1-3 W-L
18 innings pitched
20 earned runs
True, Sox have dealt with no injuries and had a brutal schedule to open the month.

Meanwhile, in Boystown.... y'all went from pounding to your chests to this is what I expected.

????????????
No shit the SUX have had injuries. Stevie Wonder in the dark saw that coming SMFH
Good teams don’t take a month to win a fucking series regardless of their schedule

Show me where I pounded my chest please

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Is this not just absolutely fucking beautiful ❤️

FB_IMG_1683601045623.jpg

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
It isnt what it used to be, its just another series for the most part now.
I mean we will have fun with it and talk shit, but its just not the same anymore if that makes sense.
I can't/won't speak for other Sox fans....but after 2005, the crosstown series just didn't matter to me much anymore.

I'd have to believe after 2016, it was the same on the North Side.

Prior to 05/16 this was literally the World Series for Chicago Baseball fans.

Things have changed.....what would make it as interesting as it used to be is if they put the Sox and Cubs in the same division.

That would be fucking awesome.

Sox/Cubs/Cardinals/Twins/Brewers - Sign me the fuck up

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cardinals came into Chicago 11-24.

After 2 games with the playoff bound Cubs, they're now 13-24.
Sad Chicago Cubs GIF by NBC Sports Chicago
Havent you ever heard the saying. Be a leader, not a follower. Again, I love your style......rent free my man

Shawn talks shit from day one until the end

Mike, "I wont judge anything until Memorial Day". But the Cubs come back down to earth and Mike lets us know about it lmmfao

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Havent you ever heard the saying. Be a leader, not a follower. Again, I love your style......rent free my man

Shawn talks shit from day one until the end

Mike, "I wont judge anything until Memorial Day". But the Cubs come back down to earth and Mike lets us know about it lmmfao
I'm just responding to what I'm being told about the mighty Cubs who were really good for a few days.

Just trying to understand life as a North Sider.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
23 runs given up by the SUX in 3 games with another to play tomorrow.
Is the SUX pitching staff that bad or is the Royals offense that good?
Huggerorange73 Huggerorange73 bust out a spreadsheet and give me your point of view on my question. I mean you did tell us the SUX had a good staff that would make some noise in the playoffs.
Check back in October.

And yes, recently the Royals have been that good. #1 in damn near every offensive category since May.

Congratulations on beating a really bad team tonight! Everyone gets a juicebox and some Baez fruit snacks!

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Check back in October.

And yes, recently the Royals have been that good. #1 in damn near every offensive category since May.

Congratulations on beating a really bad team tonight! Everyone gets a juicebox and some Baez fruit snacks!
Your secret weapon Hamilton is on the DL, so there go your chances of playing deep into October.
Isnt one of your top pitchers if not the top pitcher on the farm having forearm tightness (aka TJS coming soon). Shit, I guess he isnt coming to save the day either.

See you like to tell me I obsessed with the SUX, but I can say the same with you about the Cubs. Not one person mentioned the Cubs winning yesterday and like I do with the SUX, you bring up the Cubs. #followtheleader

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Confused here basically because you and your guy tell me every day that the SUX are the worst team in baseball.

Pick a lane guys
Did i say the Sox were the worst team? I said they played the worst team, in my opinion... And they could only muster 1 win out of 4.

Doesnt really look like they've gotten better with TA back as you've said.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Did i say the Sox were the worst team? I said they played the worst team, in my opinion... And they could only muster 1 win out of 4.

Doesnt really look like they've gotten better with TA back as you've said.
Nope....they won 2 series and dropped this one.

That's absolutely horrible.

Y'all are fucking hilarious ?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Nope....they won 2 series and dropped this one.

That's absolutely horrible.

Y'all are fucking hilarious ?
And what did TA do to help win those series. I can tell you he single handily lost a game for them. What’s he have 8-9 hits and 1 RBI since being back and 3 hits were in 1 game. He really played a huge part in winning their 1st 2 series of the year ????

Thread Info