šŸˆ NFL Official 2022-2023 NFL Football Thread

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Is he in any jeopardy of being held criminally liable for assaulting these women? Or is there not enough evidence for a criminal charge? It boggles the mind how someone rich and famous goes around and does shit like this. Dude should be able to pull in tail whenever he wants, not likely not even have to pay for it. But he goes around throwing his dick at women in massage parlors?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Is he in any jeopardy of being held criminally liable for assaulting these women? Or is there not enough evidence for a criminal charge? It boggles the mind how someone rich and famous goes around and does shit like this. Dude should be able to pull in tail whenever he wants, not likely not even have to pay for it. But he goes around throwing his dick at women in massage parlors?
I'm pretty sure they didnt have enough to charge him criminally, had that happened he woulda never played football again in his life.
I've said it for years, these rich idiots need to have these whores sign "fuck consent forms" or have them on video agreeing to it. I think these woman might have been giving massages at his place. I absolutely 100% guarantee at least 1/2 these woman knew they were going there to fuck or at least blow him. Its a money grab imo, usually is with rich dudes.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'd believe that some probably knew that a 'happy ending' was on the table if they went to his place. But the whole thing on him bringing his own micro towel to appointments confirmed that he was doing that for a reason. If he was paying to get a massage, why not just pay a little extra and get a willing participant?

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Russell Wilson, Denver Broncos agree to 5-year extension worth $245 million, including $165 million guaranteed, sources say​

Hmm, then Trubisky should be in line for something similar. I mean they were compared together many times in the Bears thread

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Chicago Bears Hug GIF by NBA

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info