šŸˆ NFL Official 2021 Chicago Bears Thread - Once again a Bust

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Good choice. Raymond James Stadium is a good place to watch a game. Cheaper than Chicago, too. If you have a choice, try to get the shaded areas. Bring sunscreen and a hat.

They are his season tickets. Not much choice in seat preference. I hear it's on the Tampa side, 50 yard line, 3rd level.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
We have to have THE WORST stadium in the NFL and D1 NCAA football stadiums. Get the fuck off the lakefront, build something with a retractable roof. Can use it all year long, and just maybe host a Super Bowl.
Totally agree. Bears stadium is total garbage.

All these NFL teams are getting sick new stadiums....and we're left with the worst one in the NFL. Small capacity, shitty amenities, awful parking setup, hard to get to, field itself is garbage, etc. Bears should move to Arlington Heights, build a retractable stadium, surround it with a hotel, bars, restaurants, shops, etc. Metra already drops you off right at Arlington Park, and its a few hundred feet off the highway.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Totally agree. Bears stadium is total garbage.

All these NFL teams are getting sick new stadiums....and we're left with the worst one in the NFL. Small capacity, shitty amenities, awful parking setup, hard to get to, field itself is garbage, etc. Bears should move to Arlington Heights, build a retractable stadium, surround it with a hotel, bars, restaurants, shops, etc. Metra already drops you off right at Arlington Park, and its a few hundred feet off the highway.
Been saying similar for years. I'm pretty sure ours is the smallest in the NFL

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I hate to say this, I don't want a dome. I love good ole' smash mouth football played on real grass. Playing football in the cold, YUP! You can use that as a benefit when you're playing a warm climate team.
Retractable roof, not a dome. That way they can host things all year long. Pretty sure the Arizona Cardinals have real grass in their stadium.
We will never host a SB without it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info