October Truck/SUV CL/eBay thread

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Obs cool and all but I hate interior, cluster, dash, hate the front end with stupid twin beams. Ugh... Non intercooled

I essentially meant problem wise. Same ol' bulletproof 7.3 goodness at the end of the day if you can deal with it being sparse? It'll be a DD for a few months or until something else catches my eye, get miles racked up on it like everything else.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I essentially meant problem wise. Same ol' bulletproof 7.3 goodness at the end of the day if you can deal with it being sparse? It'll be a DD for a few months or until something else catches my eye, get miles racked up on it like everything else.

It'll be great. Keep a low power tune on it since the E4OD isn't that strong. Good luck with heat in the winter. Lol

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
It'll be great. Keep a low power tune on it since the E4OD isn't that strong. Good luck with heat in the winter. Lol

I've just accepted the fact that nothing I own will have heat on my work commute. 7 minutes isn't enough for a gasser to warm up let alone something like that. My TDI was the worst. Sitting at a light I could watch the temp gauge drop haha.

IDK what the kid has for tuning on it, but, I'd be kicking it down to a step above stock. IDC how fast it is. The miles on the chassis are what kinda turn me away, but, he says it's had front end work, etc so I guess I'm not too concerned.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I've just accepted the fact that nothing I own will have heat on my work commute. 7 minutes isn't enough for a gasser to warm up let alone something like that. My TDI was the worst. Sitting at a light I could watch the temp gauge drop haha.

IDK what the kid has for tuning on it, but, I'd be kicking it down to a step above stock. IDC how fast it is. The miles on the chassis are what kinda turn me away, but, he says it's had front end work, etc so I guess I'm not too concerned.

I remember when u drove me home from the Autoshow and it was like -10 out. You were explaining to me about the heat in the VW and I was like wtf?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
1993 Dodge 1 ton Cummins 5.9 Diesel

This thing's pretty cool.

00E0E_i5Ho0hgblxp_1200x900.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info