• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

nudda suspension question

F

fastcash

i was thinking about 1/2 assing my suspension and only getting the front done. has anyone ever done this?
is this gonna give me a problem?
can i do the whole front, but just lowerin springs in the rear?

thanks in advance

Glasuan

Reaction score
I would not do just the front, unless your rear is in very good shape. It unbalances the car, and can cause sliding around, especially in the snow.

GTPPWR

Reaction score
I dont see why not. All you would have to try to do for the rear is a BIGGER sway bar...to help give the rear more balance. I have a friend that did just the front........rear felt spacey. we put a thinkr sway bar on and fixed it. His car drives really well.

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Most of the time the ass of our car is hanging on the ground. Id do all at once..

Just put on new struts/springs or the GMPP kit.

Then by the sways and trailing arms latter.....

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
When I was doing mine I did the front first and left the back alone and it looked like ass. Don't forget that the spring rates are going to be different and that may effect the handling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom