Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Back to more slow rice!

35lu2ir.jpg

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Agree. It's so sleek and smooth to begin with, it takes very little to compliment the car.

Oh look, another dime a dozen corvette owner who likes to swing his base C6 balls around. You'll never appreciate what kind of machine this was if all you're going to do is judge by it's speed.

Appreciate it for a slow, over priced car that handles alright? It's in the same league as a fiero. Now tell me how you appreciate your glorified nissan for being slower than shit too while you attempt to talk shit about one of the best cars produced. Lol, ricers.

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Appreciate it for a slow, over priced car that handles alright? It's in the same league as a fiero. Now tell me how you appreciate your glorified nissan for being slower than shit too while you attempt to talk shit about one of the best cars produced. Lol, ricers.

You must've missed the post where I already bashed my car since I knew that was your only comeback. Typical.

I never bashed the vette. I love vettes. I was talking about the ball of douche driving it that thinks speed is the only thing that matters in a car. ;)

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
You must've missed the post where I already bashed my car since I knew that was your only comeback. Typical.

I never bashed the vette. I love vettes. I was talking about the ball of douche driving it that thinks speed is the only thing that matters in a car. ;)

That's a solid response from a dipshit on a car forum that's never owned a fast car.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Isn't NSX technology from like 1990? :io:

I have to agree while they look sexy, most underpowered exotic ever, and insane cost when they were new for performance

:rofl: @ darks comments, i'd have to agree with him more than disagree

It's extremely pathetic that an na 3.2 liter v6 can only make 290hp. 20 years later and look every small displacement v6 makes 400hp+

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info