NOAA says we might be in for a mild winter

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I predict these beautiful days in January..

Chicago%20Oak%20Street%20Beach%20downtown.jpeg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Can't wait to braaap over to Mook's house when he can't even buy cat food because of a freak blizzard and take him to the store on the curd chariot.

My name will be sung through the ages as people revel in my most generous of actions despite his open hostility.

How many times did you get to use your sled locally last year, i mean ride it out of the garage and spend a good few hours on it. No towing involved

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I feel like we don't get more than maybe 2-3 snows per year where you can actually use a sled around here. I do see tracks after like a 2" snow though, gotta be the worst ride EVER, but you know those guys were still out telling anyone with a pulse about how badass it is to have a sled

So sledders are winter's version of crossfit?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I could see having a jetski over a sled for our area

In order:
Quad/dirtbike...can basically use these 9 months a year, just dress warm
Motorcycle...weather is OK 7 months a year but streets around here suck
jet ski...4 months a year on cedartucky or lake michigan..sign me up
Boat...no thanks
Sled...HAH

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I can deal with a daytime high of 30 overnight low of 20 with mild snow. It can be snow a couple times a week but no blizzards. A steady freshening of the white stuff (not during rush hour) is good enough for me, no need for 2 foot drifts that I have to break my back shoveling because my snowblower cannot keep up.

Acceptable?

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
I can deal with a daytime high of 30 overnight low of 20 with mild snow. It can be snow a couple times a week but no blizzards. A steady freshening of the white stuff (not during rush hour) is good enough for me, no need for 2 foot drifts that I have to break my back shoveling because my snowblower cannot keep up.

Acceptable?

You've got a Z71 now, why even clean up those drifts?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info