Movie No Time to Die

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Sean Connery is such a badass, cool Bond. Lazenby was pathetic. Roger Moore was hilarious. Remember the sheriff? After that, the actors are forgettable but the Bond is great.

I have seen every Bond movie multiple times. Taking a break because I know them too well.

Covid is the excuse for everything this year. I locked my baby in a car because... covid.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
WELP

After being delayed a year from April 2020 to April 2021, MGM’s blockbuster 007 installment No Time to Die has now been delayed once again due to the current pandemic’s effect on theater attendance. The new release date shift places the film in the fall for an October 8, 2021 opening, where it will compete directly with Sony’s currently-scheduled Marvel movie Morbius. MGM’s own The Addams Family 2 is scheduled to open the week prior on October 1, along with Warner Bros.’ sci-fi epic Dune, the latter of which will be day-and-date in theaters and HBO Max.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
We went and saw this last night, it was good for the most part but a couple wtf's. One, what's with the video game style guidance through the bunker? And was the ending? There was no reason to kill Bond. And could Hollywood please not cancel everything in favor of wordiness?
At this point I'm not sure what will happen with Bond, clearly the franchise will continue but with a black female Bond, come on that's not the point.
If they go that route this will definitely be the last Bond I see in theaters.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info