No, its not a v8 but thats okay lol

Charlie_Boy7

Bacon FTW
Reaction score
Pics of the bird as it sits.. still needs work.. but its mechanically sound so im still happy. It would be awesome if i could find a decently priced T/A hatch

my favorite so far..

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I like the color scheme of the exterior, looks cool. I am not a huge fan the interior. You planning a LSx swap at all??

OP
Charlie_Boy7

Charlie_Boy7

Bacon FTW
Reaction score
Thanks man.. the interior is more for the ladies by the way lol. i kinda wanna stick with the 6 and go turbo.. everybody got the LSx thing goin on already

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Turbo F-boy v-6 would be fun, i would piece together your own shit if you're not in a hurry to save the $, otherwise that's dropping 5k+ :hs:

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yea and for that price he could have gotten an ls1 car with heads/cam and made more then 350whp.

OP
Charlie_Boy7

Charlie_Boy7

Bacon FTW
Reaction score
Thanks for the link for the intake!

the lsx swap would be dope no doubt... but personally I think it would be more badass to say my lil 3.4 can hang with (or outrun) a v8.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
nice pics

but ouch, didnt realize it was the 3.4 v6... wow, if it was a 3.8 you'd have some decent mods to go with to make more than 350whp max, let alone an lsx swap

OP
Charlie_Boy7

Charlie_Boy7

Bacon FTW
Reaction score
cooly.. nothing is in concrete tho.. thinking of getting a 3rd gen to play with also.. I love em.. before they "face-lift" in 1990 that is

blkgp2000

Reaction score
cooly.. nothing is in concrete tho.. thinking of getting a 3rd gen to play with also.. I love em.. before they "face-lift" in 1990 that is
I agree. Didn't care too much for the "facelift". As for your car, i have to agree with the majority of posts when i say i like the exterior but not the interior. Going turbo would be killer!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom