New vehicle purchase! Version I go electric! (MikeK is jelly)

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Did this white outfit and a gun toting sidekick named Tubbs come with the car? ;)

miami-vice-main.jpg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
very nice purchase , it looks great in white . so much better without the front plate bracket

It was my plan all along. I asked them to build it without it, however I was told since they did the crash test ratings with the bracket installed, they were not allowed to remove it prior to delivery.

Thankfully Tesla was smart and did not drill into anything. It’s all stuck on

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
How do you charge at home? I’m assuming you have some sort of 220v charger with the volt. Do you just stick a Tesla adaptor on that?

To be honest so far I don’t charge at home. My goal with this car is to try to drive around as much as I can for free. I can charge at Work so that’s what I do daily. If I find myself low I will try to top off at a supercharger.

The mobile charger they give you can do either 110 or a nema 14-50 connector. With the basic wall outlet I get about 4-5 mph range back of charge which is perfect at work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info