New Toy - 2021 Sea-Doo RXT-X 300

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Picked this up today. Should be fun as hell and stupid fast! 300 horsepower, apparently 0-60 in under 4 seconds, has launch mode that does auto trim to keep it flat while accelerating, and has a sound system.

I would have rather bought a Harley, but the wife agreed to this.

IMG_20210428_183219.jpg
IMG_20210428_183227.jpg
IMG_20210428_183658.jpg
IMG_20210428_183516.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm going to leave it at my folk's house on Lauderdale Lakes in Wisconsin. Decent enough size lake that will let me get some good runs in the morning or at sundown.

the fuck you talkin' about decent enough size lake you're gonna be ricky fuckin' bobby'in it out there turnin' left turnin' left turnin' left on this rig. :rofl: :s00ls:

go do a lower river or a chain rip on it... lower river rip was always my favorite. mchenry to algonquin in 15 minutes

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
the fuck you talkin' about decent enough size lake you're gonna be ricky fuckin' bobby'in it out there turnin' left turnin' left turnin' left on this rig. :rofl: :s00ls:

go do a lower river or a chain rip on it... lower river rip was always my favorite. mchenry to algonquin in 15 minutes
I would totally do that if I was with someone that knew the water. With my luck I'd go 70mph over 2 foot deep water and destroy the damn thing.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I would totally do that if I was with someone that new the water. With my luck I'd go 70mph over 2 foot deep water and destroy the damn thing.

meh at 70 mph it doesn't matter if you're over 2 feet or 20 feet. :rofl: just don't slow down.

key for the lower river is when there are navigational buoys, obey them like your life depends on it, and when you pass one a set of buoys, aim for dead center of the next set. and near port barrington make sure you go the "roight way" :rofl:

congrats though man, the purple is sick.

get it ceramic coated so water spots dont become a thing.

where'd you find one?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
meh at 70 mph it doesn't matter if you're over 2 feet or 20 feet. :rofl: just don't slow down.

key for the lower river is when there are navigational buoys, obey them like your life depends on it, and when you pass one a set of buoys, aim for dead center of the next set. and near port barrington make sure you go the "roight way" :rofl:

congrats though man, the purple is sick.

get it ceramic coated so water spots dont become a thing.

where'd you find one?
Yeah, I am going to ceramic coat it this weekend before I bring it up to Wisconsin.

I found one at a dealer in Brookfield Wisconsin. I walked into this having no idea the shortage of Sea-Doo's right now. Called a few local dealers, and all told me I could order one for delivery sometime before August. I wanted to find a few in stock so I could play the negotiating game between them, but between Northern Indiana, Northern IL, and up to Green Bay, there was one in Brookfield and one in Sheboygan.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Awesome purchase. I give it 2 months before you buy another so you can go out with the wife or other family members at the same time
You're absolutely right LOL! I'm trying to pressure my brother in law into buying one now so I don't have to pony up and buy another one! Pretty sure he's going to break and buy one.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yeah, I am going to ceramic coat it this weekend before I bring it up to Wisconsin.

I found one at a dealer in Brookfield Wisconsin. I walked into this having no idea the shortage of Sea-Doo's right now. Called a few local dealers, and all told me I could order one for delivery sometime before August. I wanted to find a few in stock so I could play the negotiating game between them, but between Northern Indiana, Northern IL, and up to Green Bay, there was one in Brookfield and one in Sheboygan.

super short supply. boats and anything boating related. and powersports for that matter.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Take it for a rip on the lower for sure. No ones out during the week and its a nice LONG stretch with no no wake zones between Algonquin and McHenry. Like KJ said stay between the markers around Port Barrington near the Forest Preserve launch and that 90 deg corner. That's really the only place I've seen a waverunner have issues and get stuck. You have to be a pretty big idiot to have issues anywhere else on the lower. You can drop at Fox 14 in Algonquin. They probably sell daily chain stickers also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info