đź‘‹ INTRO New to the board

ChicagoSupra

Official Dyno Queen
Nov 7, 2005
Doug02GT said:
Welcome. So tell us a little about your ride. :headbang:

Mods: Exhaust, Downpipe, Intake, Vein Pressure Controller, Boost Controler, New ECU, Front Mount Intercooler, B.O.V. ect....

Surprisingly unlike most people who mod their car I am not in debt.... So next week or 2 Marko (Im sure some of you people know his car :D ) and his mechanics are putting a Th-400 (Chevy 3 speed) in it :headbang: .

Car looks like this...
FrankiSupra.jpg

ChicagoSupra

Official Dyno Queen
Nov 7, 2005
10th03cobra said:
Nice ride, white is tits on those things.

BTW stay away form my girl, shes loves those damn Supras. :D

:lmao: , When I got this car I couldent believe how much attention I got (I knew it was going to attract some but not as much as it does). Everyday I take it out I get at least 4 or 5 people coming up to me starting up convos or taking pictures..... But hey im sure you guys go through the same thing.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
ChicagoSupra said:
Mods: Exhaust, Downpipe, Intake, Vein Pressure Controller, Boost Controler, New ECU, Front Mount Intercooler, B.O.V. ect....

Surprisingly unlike most people who mod their car I am not in debt.... So next week or 2 Marko (Im sure some of you people know his car :D ) and his mechanics are putting a Th-400 (Chevy 3 speed) in it :headbang: .

Car looks like this...
FrankiSupra.jpg

LADEE FRICKEN DA...

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
ChicagoSupra said:

Car looks like this...
FrankiSupra.jpg

oh marko, with the 8sec supra...

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
ChicagoSupra said:
:lmao: , When I got this car I couldent believe how much attention I got (I knew it was going to attract some but not as much as it does). Everyday I take it out I get at least 4 or 5 people coming up to me starting up convos or taking pictures..... But hey im sure you guys go through the same thing.
Did you buy that from Mike Delatorre???

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
ChicagoSupra said:
I know a couple of people on this site... FastFocus, VenomInside and a few others so I decided to join.

So I would like to say "Hi" to everyone. :D
Hello...and Welcome Aboard ! :headbang:

BTW, I am hosting a dyno day on Saturday, let me know if you want to get on the list to dyno, (if not, come out and hang out with the group) :headbang:

Thread Info