New rubicon 4 door/zr2 colorado/raptor/loaded tacoma/ power wagon

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Where is video?

Wtf happened here today?

My truck doesnt sound as bad in the drivers seat as everyone makes it out to seem on the internet. BUT it isnt a v8 sound or even close and doesnt have "amazing exhaust engineering"
I'll get the video! I'm a man of my word! Great magic sounds!
The only thing that I'm pissed about is the 2019 adaptive cruise control will now come to a complete stop and stay engaged all the time.
Where mine kicks off under 10mph and I have to drive like a pheasant with a normal car in stop and go traffic.
My 2018 has this feature...really nice to have. Drove almost all the way to Wisconsin without using the gas or brake. Only time you need to use the brake is if you are first to a red light.

Only issue with it is, if you are going somewhere downtown where there are more aggressive drivers, you end up getting cutoff a lot since the computer won't tailgate too close.

BTW: there are guys on F150 forum that have added the feature with some sensors and Forscan, to their F150's that didn't have it as a factory option.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info