NEW Project Car @ Boomba Racing

R53 DeceptiCoop

No Dick Team Octane?
Apr 9, 2012
Wheaton, IL
We are interested in every car - hell it could even be a Fit for all we care. We just love the game.

Not sure what you guys specialize in, but do you guys do any fab metalwork? I need an exhaust manifold for my 04 Cooper S that will be turbocharged. Been shopping around a bit, thought I'd see if you guys do anything like that.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Yeah its amazing the things that make it out of the factory. My Kia was made in GA and it was missing a bolt holding the heat shield to the turbo, and a push-clip that was supposed to hold the plastic thing from under the motor to the lip was replaced with a goofy sized fender bolt. I went to do my first oil change and was the wtf!! Damn Korean crap, then i realized it was made in GA. USA FAIL

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
We are interested in every car - hell it could even be a Fit for all we care. We just love the game.

well dart owners need a short throw shifter and shift knob - how long would you need a car to get the ball rolling?

Not sure what you guys specialize in, but do you guys do any fab metalwork? I need an exhaust manifold for my 04 Cooper S that will be turbocharged. Been shopping around a bit, thought I'd see if you guys do anything like that.

:cough: Bob @ RC Autoworks :cough:

How soon are you looking to get this done? I ask since we are very booked and don't have the manpower to pull away from their other projects at the moment.

Yeah its amazing the things that make it out of the factory. My Kia was made in GA and it was missing a bolt holding the heat shield to the turbo, and a push-clip that was supposed to hold the plastic thing from under the motor to the lip was replaced with a goofy sized fender bolt. I went to do my first oil change and was the wtf!! Damn Korean crap, then i realized it was made in GA. USA FAIL

It hurts whenever I have to hear that :(

ha HA

enjoy low bid JIT manurfacturing

WAH WAH WAAAAAHHHHHH

I hate you Kevin (but not really).

So what's planned for this new focus st? I'm familiar with the other products you guys make in house. Do you guys do tuning or just dyno time?

Expect a LOT more coming from us as we are in the middle of expanding our facilities :h5:

well dart owners need a short throw shifter and shift knob - how long would you need a car to get the ball rolling?

:cough: Bob @ RC Autoworks :cough:

Best case scenario no more than a day for 2-3 occasions usually over a couple of weeks period
Day 1: Remove shifter and take measurements
Day 2: Test fit our product and plan out any modifications needed
Day 3: You get to test out the final and give us plenty of feedback for years to come.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info