• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

new orleans

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Btw, their signature drink is the Hurricane.....and well it's Garbage! Lol. Sorry y'all it's koolaid and alley made alcohol. Give it a try but order a small. I always play it safe there and just get a Millerlite

Don't get me wrong...Nawleans is cool....i like the frenchmarket and cafe dumon...it's open all night and you can just chill there.

BTW the locals will tell you if someone tries to rob you just give up your cash....but I'm sure The Dark Night over here has other plans ;)

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Ghetto + french influence + hillbilly influence + feces in the streets...

Oh my gawd! Ding ding. This man hit it on the head with the type of locals there....then mix that with all the tourists which equals a hot mess....Sorry Alex....but go anyway as everyone should experience it...the Cajun food kinda makes up for a alot....there's also a good outlet mall by the convention center in the nice part of town

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
I mean, is it worth it to go and check out? Yea, any place is, but dont expect much

I was there in 09 and was not impressed. The architecture in the french quarter is neat to see, bourbon street is worth one night and one night alone

As mentioned, one thing you must do is get Alligator, so delicious

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

FLySnKA.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Posted 2012:

after just returning from New Orleans, I am not at all surprised that it is number 2 on the last. Absolutely disgusting, and the fact that Bourbon street it riddled with peddlers and smelly homeless people and there is vomit, trash, and HUMAN FUCKING POOP all over the street of the biggest attraction of that city is disgracful. I don't care what the rest of the city looks like, but at least put some work into your main tourist attraction.

So true about Bourban Street. I had to stay at a hotel there and it's exactly as you describe.

I went to NO back in 2011 for a Marine Corps related thing and what the fuck. The base is located literally in the middle of the ghetto. Usually there's only one guard with an M9, at most, at the entry point. There were three, two with M4s and one with an M1014 shotgun checking IDs.

I'm talking boarded up crack houses and peoples wearing rags for clothes just walking in front of the base.

For you [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info