New Guy - My Paxton 2015 Mustang Build

Dennisn

Regular
Sep 30, 2015
Streamwood
Best type of post! It is a hand full. I sold my supporting mods to Dennisn. Half shafts, driveshaft, and wheels/tires. That was last year before I moved to Or. Guess, there will be another round of mods.

I'm am putting your supporting mods to good use. Good to see you finally got boosted. Let me know when your back in town and we will line em up.

Regular
Jan 23, 2016
I orderd a ton of parts a yr ago and sold most of them off. The car sat in Chicago and I moved to Oregon for work. I was back last week and finally got the thing to run right (bad winter blend fuel initially). Over the last three days I have re-ordered the old stuff and added a bunch on top:
Circle D 4C, DSS drive and axle shafts, 17" Drag stars, M/T Street R 305's, Fore fuel system (E85). BMR cradle bushings, driveshaft loop, and springs, Viking shocks, Transbreak/2-step and some other odds and ends. Thx @Pratt, and @ Dennisn for the info. Gonna have to sale some blood (or worse) after this.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I orderd a ton of parts a yr ago and sold most of them off. The car sat in Chicago and I moved to Oregon for work. I was back last week and finally got the thing to run right (bad winter blend fuel initially). Over the last three days I have re-ordered the old stuff and added a bunch on top:
Circle D 4C, DSS drive and axle shafts, 17" Drag stars, M/T Street R 305's, Fore fuel system (E85). BMR cradle bushings, driveshaft loop, and springs, Viking shocks, Transbreak/2-step and some other odds and ends. Thx @Pratt, and @ Dennisn for the info. Gonna have to sale some blood (or worse) after this.

:fy: sounds like text book paxton build

Dennisn

Regular
Sep 30, 2015
Streamwood

Not sure who you went with the transbrake. Have heard of possible issues with the jms version. Maybe do some research if you went that route. Let me know if you have any questions on the install. I've put that whole list of mods on my car already.

Regular
Jan 23, 2016
30a774249b5676b213b104766d5828cb.jpg

My parts as dropped off for round of appearance mods.[emoji849]

Thread Info