đź‘‹ INTRO New guy here

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Yep. That is one benefit. I have a lot of wiring to do for the gauges after its running. This LS swap is going to take some patience in the wiring department if I want all the factory gauges to work. :rofl:

I know the pain. I've got some re-wiring to do also over the winter. I wired up my switch panel and gauges when I was 19 years old and didn't know half of what I know now. Everything is wired safely and properly, but I want to get some deutsch connectors and bundle things together into nice harnesses. my current project is wiring up the transbrake, nitrous system, and overdrive control.

I'm going to make sure everything is mechanically sound and then I'm looking into either a big stuff 3 or Holley standalone EFI system. I want to get rid of the 20+ year old stock computer and old wiring.

Hey Matt.

Hey guy!

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Mar 28, 2011
I know the pain. I've got some re-wiring to do also over the winter. I wired up my switch panel and gauges when I was 19 years old and didn't know half of what I know now. Everything is wired safely and properly, but I want to get some deutsch connectors and bundle things together into nice harnesses. my current project is wiring up the transbrake, nitrous system, and overdrive control.

I'm going to make sure everything is mechanically sound and then I'm looking into either a big stuff 3 or Holley standalone EFI system. I want to get rid of the 20+ year old stock computer and old wiring.

I wish I only had to wire up my nitrous. I have a whole engine harness to wire up lol. Good luck with you build! :bigthumb:

Thread Info