New Ferrari tool kit

DirtyDan10

Reaction score
I have a new Ferrari tool kit that came from a 99 Ferrari 355 with leather case,screw drivers,wrenches,fuses,bulbs, and some other stuff i no this has some value and maybe one of you may be interested in it PM me your number ill text pics as for price ive seen these go for big $$$$ , make a reasonable offer

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
FYI

* MINIMUM POST COUNT - You must have at least 10 posts to post to the FS forum. If you have been a member for over two years, the minimum post count does not apply.
* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread. DO NOT post just a Craigslist link as your thread will be locked until you PM a FS mod (@Chester Copperpot).
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Mook for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

DirtyDan10

Reaction score
As far as location ohare , price if I just have to follow the rules is 1,000 BEST OFFER ( notice capital letters)

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
GLWS

id say that tool kit has more milage than the car.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw one of those at cars and coffee. Wtf are guys with Ferrari’s fixing with a Phillips head screwdriver?

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Damn you buy $300K Ferrari and they give you fake leather [leatherette ] bag LOL

DirtyDan10

Reaction score
I saw one of those at cars and coffee. Wtf are guys with Ferrari’s fixing with a Phillips head screwdriver?
Maybe some screw that adds 100hp
GLWS

id say that tool kit has more milage than the car.
Haha everything’s mint minus the leather bag it looks new on top doe!
Damn you buy $300K Ferrari and they give you fake leather [leatherette ] bag LOL
It’s real leather just not what u would expect buying a car like that with , again as stated above it’s still new from the top! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom