New Daily

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Lmao 60k? Definitely not required. I owned 6 SHOs all driven way over 100k, not one needed rod bearings. Most that do are well over 100k miles unless oil changes weren't kept up with and/or the car was beaten to piss.

I was more that less being sarcastic, I'm sure they've come a long way from spun bearings being extremely common issues.

quikturbo

Regular
Dec 24, 2004
Part of me would like it to be a manual but I had that in the CTSv and got tired of it for daily purposes. Also, this 8spd is fantastic for the most part, however I do feel it has a very small lag between shifting and actual gear change.

This V8 has such an amazing tone to it as well, I had thought about doing a catback but not sure I want to risk being unhappy with any drone or having it too loud. The borla for $1400 adds a small amount of sound, maybe a few hp, so for that cost I'm not sold.

quikturbo

Regular
Dec 24, 2004
Was invited to a Gld track rental yesterday and planned on bringing the Mustang, morning of it decided not to start for the first time ever. I haven't driven for a couple weeks so I have a drain somewhere, likely something related to my solid state battery cut off. Anyways, I paid for the day and was already late so I just took the Lexus.

Made a few passes, best was a 12.8@113

This was in 45degrees and nearly done rear tires so I'm pretty happy with that.

Thread Info