🔧 BUILD New Daily Driver inbound - 2023 Glacier Blue Metallic Colorado ZR2

General Information

Was time for a new daily......so I opted for the refreshed 2023 Colorado as it checked all the right boxes for me.

The order has been placed with Biggers Chevy in Elgin....the order has not been accepted as of yet by GM due to constraints.

ZR2 in Glacier Blue Metallic.

Immediate plans will be:
1. Tint the front glass
2. Pick out some type of tonneau cover
3. Check into the side assist step aftermarket
4. Install stubby antenna so I can get it in the garage
5. Install fancy exhaust tip

Will update as things move along....this is what I ordered.

.75.png

side.png

rear.png

sider.png

wheel.png

interior.png

2023-chevy-colorado-038.jpg

2023-chevy-colorado-045.jpg

2023-chevy-colorado-048.jpg

2023-chevy-colorado-050.jpg

2023-chevy-colorado-049.jpg

2023-chevy-colorado-002.jpg

2023-chevy-colorado-019.jpg

2023-chevy-colorado-020.jpg

2023-chevy-colorado-047.jpg

2023-chevy-colorado-053.jpg

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
No, as Shawn1112 Shawn1112 don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. Be about it, don’t stay attached to this state that you couldn’t stand to live in anymore.
Hold up.

I backed up the talk by leaving Illinois, does that mean I erase 54 years of my existence?

I'm from Chicago, moving to a different state doesn't change that my guy.

Lighten up you grumpy fuck.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
No, as Shawn1112 Shawn1112 don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. Be about it, don’t stay attached to this state that you couldn’t stand to live in anymore.
Excellent point, he bashes Chgo now that he left. But wants a Chgo area code on his plates. Makes total sense

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Would be a valid point if it was LUV 312, however, indicating that I'm an EX I'm not sure how that's love?

Does that mean I love my EX wife? 🙃
Imo you’re not a Chgoan. You lived there for 8yrs out of around 50? You’re a suburbanite as much as you hate to admit it. Now if you lived there say half your life and hung out there often after you left then I’d buy it.
See, I can call myself a Chgoan for those exact reasons. I love Chgo, I’m in them Chgo streets often. I hang out in the city pretty much all summer. Im down there in the winter supporting small Chgo businesses.
You shit on Chgo pretty often in other threads. But when people in AZ ask where your from, your one of those guys who say Chgo 😂😆

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
Imo you’re not a Chgoan. You lived there for 8yrs out of around 50? You’re a suburbanite as much as you hate to admit it. Now if you lived there say half your life and hung out there often after you left then I’d buy it.
See, I can call myself a Chgoan for those exact reasons. I love Chgo, I’m in them Chgo streets often. I hang out in the city pretty much all summer. Im down there in the winter supporting small Chgo businesses.
You shit on Chgo pretty often in other threads. But when people in AZ ask where your from, your one of those guys who say Chgo 😂😆
I worked and hung out in the city often as well.

Last I recall, the Sox play on the South Side of Chicago.

Working for the city of Chicago meant I worked in the city.

Spent several years working for other companies that were in the city.

I spent my youth in Norridge, which is essentially Chicago because it's completely surrounded by it.

So yeah, I'm from Chicago, not Naperville, Schaumburg or Barrington.

And yes, I shit on Chicago and Illinois, and I packed up and got out. Wasn't that the complaint before was people bitched and did nothing? I moved and it's still an issue?

Thread Info