New Air Jordans

Nightrunner

somebetch
Jul 16, 2009
Algonquin
Air-Jordan-XX8-Russell-Westbrook-Oklahoma-City-Thunder-Brooklyn-Nets-06.jpg

I dont like them, but they don't look that bad on feet. Plus Im sure you could actually wear these once without the paint chipping and toe box creasing like these new retros

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia

these are undoubtedly fake and overpriced for fakes at that.. you can't buy real old retros for less than 200 bucks. that being said theres nothing incredibly wrong with buying the fakes if you really want cheap kicks just to wear daily and trash. if you want the fakes, jsut buy em on ebay.

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
easiest way to tell honestly is price. and then its a crap shoot as far as online retailers. the difference is like anything else bootleg, its in the quality. stitching, etc.

any site that has every single colorway of retros for sale is a site of fakes. no one has access to all colors of all the retros anymore.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
these are undoubtedly fake and overpriced for fakes at that.. you can't buy real old retros for less than 200 bucks. that being said theres nothing incredibly wrong with buying the fakes if you really want cheap kicks just to wear daily and trash. if you want the fakes, jsut buy em on ebay.

Did you seriously just say "cheap kicks" about $109 shots? :rofl:

Shocker

ShockerRacing.com
Feb 21, 2008
Aurora, IL
easiest way to tell honestly is price. and then its a crap shoot as far as online retailers. the difference is like anything else bootleg, its in the quality. stitching, etc.

any site that has every single colorway of retros for sale is a site of fakes. no one has access to all colors of all the retros anymore.

basically and then the fake websites have non-released colorways and combinations of shoes put together.

Ebay will be your best shot, I was pretty lucky this year.. no good paying job when all the XII's were released (my fav) then got job and on ebay I was able to pick up the playoffs for $130 no box and mint. I also picked up the obsidian's for $160.. new in box, guy needed the $ asap. The reselling of the shoes is stupid high and then they can't get rid of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info