3800 Name that movie!

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebullfrog @ Jan 2 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UR LOSN @ Jan 1 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ferris Buellers day off. nice choice by the way......but isnt it Sausage?

now I gotta think of a quote...[/b]

Oh yeah, maybe it is sausage.
And I have no freakin clue on that quote.
[/b][/quote]

Heres another one from the same movie......

"Whats this over here, is that dog shit.....holy shit it is...........................................heres another one its the case cracker, me in shower!" hahahha! i love this movie!!!!!!!!!

I

imported_snoop

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ Jan 2 2008, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebullfrog @ Jan 2 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UR LOSN @ Jan 1 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ferris Buellers day off. nice choice by the way......but isnt it Sausage?

now I gotta think of a quote...[/b]

Oh yeah, maybe it is sausage.
And I have no freakin clue on that quote.
[/b][/quote]

Heres another one from the same movie......

"Whats this over here, is that dog shit.....holy shit it is...........................................heres another one its the case cracker, me in shower!" hahahha! i love this movie!!!!!!!!!
[/b][/quote]

LMFAO!!!!!!!

my cousin vinny! classis

alright here u go, dont know if anyone seen this but heres the line.....

....."oooohhhhhhhhhhh, so now you're gonna shoot me in my pinkie toe. i mean it, you're gonna be the limpist 9 toe havin bitch in all of harlem."

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
marisa1.jpg

"You were gonna shoot a deer?? A poor, defenseless, doe-eyed little deer??
Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook...you put your little deer lips to the cool clear water...BAM a fuckin bullet rips off part of your head, your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces, you I asks ya, would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

:lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info