My friend lives in the chicago area and...

ANIMAL

Did I ever tell you.....
Sep 2, 2006
I have a salon next to my office is schaumburg that is hiring. Focus Salon-- i dont have the number but google it-- ask for Gina she is the owner. If that doesnt work out I could use a receptionist at my Dr. office. I was only looking for part time but... depending on her computer skills and if she is a quick study, I might do a full time employee. My wife is due in 3-4 weeks so she will be out for several months for sure. she can email me if interested at [email protected]
Thanks
Lee

HOLY SH!T!.....Your going to replace your pregnant wife at work with a hot twenty something year old?
Are you ASKING for a divorce!? :D

D

Drlee50

Why is this all about me? You know someone would have asked... I just figured i would save you time. :)

Btw, I love your avatar :)

HOLY SH!T!.....Your going to replace your pregnant wife at work with a hot twenty something year old?
Are you ASKING for a divorce!? :D

well, she told me to hire someone so.... I am going to do just that! if she happens to be pretty, then lucky me! as long as she is a nice person, can answer a phone and print a receipt, she is qualified!

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
Pictures of ubnsmkd girlfriend for comparison to see if she'll fit in :D

fatassonbike.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info