• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

My Focus ST *now with more go fast parts*

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I just need a sticky ass tire! I was leaning towards Nitto NT01's on stock wheels.

3345087.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
They are also fo when I decide to not go in a straight line ;) multi use lol

They will increase your straight line grip, but they will wheel hop pretty crazy. You have to launch it without letting them spin, or they'll snap axles like nobody's business. Turning wise they're pretty nuts, you should read around the forums about upgrades (if needed) to the oiling system when using r-comps. Some cars get so much grip they starve the motor of oil and boom. S2000's for example are fine on street tires, but when they're mated with an r-comp or a slick the g-forces they encounter pins the oil against the oil pan and they spin bearings. I had these NT-01's on my old integra and the grip is just crazy. They weren't even hot either, just street driving.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
What kind of witchcraft is that? I found on my car that the % of throw reduction is kind of understated. I'm at 28% and the next jump is 47%. I feel like at 47% It would be hard to distinguish what gear you were actually in.

It would. Mine is at 30% and it's tight. Pretty odd I know, but it works lol.

That looks great :bigthumb: easy install? Looks pretty easy

VERY easy, literally installed it in 20 minutes or so.

Getting a bit more used to the shifter now, still loving it.

After all these mods, the next two will be the Intercooler and top passenger motor mount. I will still be changing out my lower Cobb mount. It helped but not enough to say it was worth buying.

Lookin good, were also going to release shifter bushings with 2 different style weighted shift knobs probably by the end of next week :p

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Lol, it's been a while since an update but a lot has happened and more to come. I have done the charge pipes. Like this...

ce79cf776572b8d2c3de41aa2ffc798e.jpg

Not in the pic, I also have a oil catch can ordered and a solid downpipe hanger from Rebel Devil. Also have a 93 octane and 100 octane tunes purchased.

Thread Info