My 15 Charger RT

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Love that color. Mods so far look great! I'd look into the Solo Performance exhaust. I'm just going to remove the suitcase muffler and put better tips on my Magnum. But that's the budget way of doing it, lol.

Exhaust is next but not doing a cat back, cost vs gains not worth it imo. I'm going to buy 2 Borla mufflers and 2 exhaust tips. Take it up to Twisted Pipes and have him put in 2.5" from the X Pipe all the way to the tips. Will be half the cost with same gains.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Do they do mandrel bending there? Only thing with that setup from what I've heard you may get a little drone. I haven't been in a car with a setup like that personally so couldn't confirm that.

Yes they do mandrel bending, and yep I expect some drone with eliminating the resos. It really doesn't bother me.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Love it!

Where did you get the springs? And how bad are they to change? I have a 2013 that I would like to do this to.

What are specs on the wheels?
Bought the springs from Amazon or Ebay, dont remember, lol. But if you need part #, PM me so I remember to look it up. Believe it or not the rears were tougher than the front due to exhaust being in the way when removing control arm bolt on both sides. Rears took me about an hr per side, and the fronts I knocked out in about an hr total time, lol. But to answer the question, not bad at all, would have been nice to have a helping hand on the rears, but no biggie.

Wheels are 22 x 9 up front and 22 x 11 in rears, I think the offset is +18 but again would have to check to confirm

Thread Info