DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks like another over dramatized POS

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Looks like another over dramatized POS
Its worth it for the LOL'z to see California hillbillies putting the rest of the nation's hillbillies to shame!

Not kidding, street signs with tons of bullet holes, cars on the side of the road with tons of bullet holes. Absolutely amazing!

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
I could of done without the all the hippie history and it only being half as long.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Watched it. I wonder if their sheriff department is that terrible or if they are just portrayed that way. That show made them look like a bunch of nut less morons.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Watched it. I wonder if their sheriff department is that terrible or if they are just portrayed that way. That show made them look like a bunch of nut less morons.
Had to be exaggerated. Cops probably don't give a fuck though....figure it's a bunch of outlaw drug addicts...so let em all rot.

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
Its more the District Attorneys fault for not filing a case and pushing a small police department to go after people when bodies turn up. It has to be hard to police a bunch of people with riffles strapped to their back who dont want police around or to talk to them because of their field of weed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom