No burst.
20191024_121738.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
OG is still the best, nothing else has come close.

My fridge at home is stocked with throwback, and my fridge at work is stocked with voltage. I rarely drink the "regular" stuff anymore.

Also, I feel pretty dejected. According to the instagram post in that article that was posted, this Maui stuff is supposedly ONLY going to be sold in Dollar General stores. Well there just so happens to be one right outside my work :unsure:, so I popped over there after work today.......NOPE. Did not see it, or any spot where it might have resided. Strike 1. Further prompted by this thread, I decided to search for Livewire out here, because I haven't had any in yearrrrrss and haven't seen it sold in any of the usual spots I frequent in a long time. To be honest I didn't even know they still made it. So I came across the dew locator. https://www.mountaindew.com/store-locator/ Yeah, kinda like the mcrib locator (which I also consumed today), and according to the mountain dew locator, there was a walmart near me that supposedly had stock. Now I haven't set foot in a walmart in years and I'm damn proud of that, but to get livewire......sacrifices must be made. So I headed over there after work today, and...............NOPE. No such luck again. FUCK. Strike 2. After that I just said fuck it and went to total wine and bought alcohol instead.

There is ONE other walmart that the locator says has stock, and its actually closer to me than the other one I went to today, but I've really tried to avoid that one cuz that one is reallllllly ghetto. But.....if this one actually has livewire......I might have to get dirty this weekend.

Reactions: ChrisRac
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info