Moving tomorrow...

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Job will be as a project manager for a small company just south of Nashville, TN. They design, build, and install huge intricate conveyor systems for some really big companies, mainly FedEx UPS and Macy's. Sounds as if it'll be a fairly high pressure job, but should definitely be worth it from the monetary standpoint.

The big warehouse distribution buildings where trucks back up and chuck boxes onto automated conveyors, and the boxes find their way to where they're supposed to go (ideally at least). We do all that stuff. Most of their jobs are really huge, as far as the dollar amount they bid out at. They'll be trusting me with 7 figure jobs pretty shortly after I start. Scary thought...

As for the living situation, I'm just rocking an apartment until I get settled in down there, bank some dough, and then I'll get a house. For what apartments cost though, I should have just found a house....oh well.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Hey Matt, Give me your new address. I have been VERY slack about sending you the money I owe. I will 100% this weekend.

Do you still have the springfield Address I gave you?

You can still use that, it's actually better. I don't have an account setup down here yet, and my bank doesn't have a branch within 50 miles of me:hs:

I'll let my dad know it's coming and he can cash it at my home bank if you've still got the address. I can PM it to you again if you need me to though.

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
Job will be as a project manager for a small company just south of Nashville, TN. They design, build, and install huge intricate conveyor systems for some really big companies, mainly FedEx UPS and Macy's. Sounds as if it'll be a fairly high pressure job, but should definitely be worth it from the monetary standpoint.

Cool. Sounds like a good opportunity for you ... good luck. Hope it is going well so far.

Just south of Nashville ... along Bell Rd in the Antioch area, by chance ... or further south?

I really like that area ... particularly the Nashville/Jackson corridor. I have friends in Jackson, Nashville and Big Sandy TN ... and try to get there at least once a year.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's kinda like Nashville, with a tan" ... Shawn Mullins ... 'Rockabye'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info