Motorcycles at NoFlyZone...? Discuss

lefty

Addict
Aug 23, 2015
I've been on every expressway around at WELL over the speedlimits and passed on shoulders and the solid (at those speeds) lines between the lanes. Unless there are big ass potholes bikes will be fine, might catch a little air like on lower Wacker or lake st but that just makes it more fun

FlyingGuy

Forum Sponsor
Apr 2, 2015
Been slacking... dealing with our Arizona event.

Anyway, I am continuing to look into this. Plenty of concerns, and cost to consider, and its very difficult to gauge how it would turn out.

Insurance increase just to have bikes on the runway, regardless if solo, vs bike/car, is significantly significant. Also, runway condition plays a different role on a bike vs a car. The approach pad that we start on, with all the arrows, did still have some areas or vegetation growing thru the crack. The runway surface itself was solid, just areas of uneven slurry. But, we will see how it all goes...

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Been slacking... dealing with our Arizona event.

Anyway, I am continuing to look into this. Plenty of concerns, and cost to consider, and its very difficult to gauge how it would turn out.

Insurance increase just to have bikes on the runway, regardless if solo, vs bike/car, is significantly significant. Also, runway condition plays a different role on a bike vs a car. The approach pad that we start on, with all the arrows, did still have some areas or vegetation growing thru the crack. The runway surface itself was solid, just areas of uneven slurry. But, we will see how it all goes...

I volunteer to run my bike down to see if it is safe or not :)

Thread Info