motor trend TV

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Is there a way to do that from the iPhone? I honestly haven’t looked into it. That’s what I did when I had Apple TV and Chromecast, but I like the simplicity of just having a Roku TV without any extra peripherals, cables or inputs.

You click this bit at the top right and then should show you what you can cast to.
8524029f6f7bb29527d9eb7e7bd1fb1f.jpg

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I dig all the Roadkill network originals: Roadkill, Roadkill Garage, Hot Rod Garage, Dirt Everyday, Engine Masters. I paid $4.99 a month just to see those a week or so in advance. And even after Discovery acquired them, the originals are all I continue to watch. And the vintage racing events (Festival Of Speed, Monterey Classics, etc). But, yeah, they stopped bringing new episodes to YouTube and instead make them free on MTOnDemand (with ads) after a month. YouTube has been squeezing more and more money out of productions, and ad dollars have been weaker, so they decided to jump ship. Can't say I blame them, especially with their high production quality - drones, track rentals, a big crew. For a car guy, however, I think they have one of the most compelling subscription models out there of any streaming service.

I can relate to Roadkill, have personally been roped into some crazy no time to complete thrash sessions on several occasions myself. like trying to install a turbo kit on a rusty car in a few hours in a farmfield to race it the next day...without having any experience with said "kit" or instructions. Oh yeah, I was working on it until it got dark while it started raining too...lol good times.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info