Mother of god Reese's cup

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I can open a bag of refrigerated Reese's Cups at half time and throw away the empty bag before the game is over........I should be able to eat at least one of those.

I'm not done eating when I'm full, I'm done eating when I hate myself.

I can empathize with this. I never get full to the point where I'm sick so if the food tastes good I'm eating. I have to have myself on a strict calorie count on most days because if I don't, everything comes unhinged. Kind of like the time I bought a box of chocolate chip granola bars and ate the whole thing over the course of 30 minutes and I'm definitely not finishing the last one as I type this.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
I can open a bag of refrigerated Reese's Cups at half time and throw away the empty bag before the game is over........I should be able to eat at least one of those.

I'm not done eating when I'm full, I'm done eating when I hate myself.
:rofl: So true. My parents put out a dish of the miniatures around Christmas, and I find myself having no self control when I'm over there and the dish is out. I LOVE all sizes of the Reese cups, but I think this one is just too much. I also don't have 11 friends I'd want to share a package with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info