Misfire detection will not work - P01 2 bar SD

Rooter

Reaction score
Hey all, i've been having a misfire issue with my "new" 5.3. Car is a 99 Camaro, P01, SS2 cam, SEP1000s, s475, 80e. Recently I decided to start with a clean slate stock 99 z28 tune from GM. I did the 80e segment swap and then the HP Tuners 2bar speed density custom OS. Ive got O2s, fuel trims, and maf turned off for speed density and I used the VE table and some idle and spark tables as a starting point from the dontbsme P01 2bar iteration of Matts Colorado. I haven't touched anything in the misfire section. the car runs great at idle but has a noticeable vibration, like a dead cylinder, while there is some load on the motor. If anyone has some ideas on why my misfire reporting wont work id really appreciate any input, thanks!

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
Check that the codes are enabled and set to reporting. Only thing I can figure is someone getting rid of that (obd2) diagnostic function to free up processing

OP
Rooter

Rooter

Reaction score
Check that the codes are enabled and set to reporting. Only thing I can figure is someone getting rid of that (obd2) diagnostic function to free up processing
Got it, I’ll double check all of that. Thanks for the input

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom