Mike K Reviews Something Italian

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
80K Jeep > 80K Dodge Dart :)

[emoji106]

Nah, this is legitimately nice inside. The comparisons of the Ghibli/ Levante to cheaper cars are way overblown. It doesn't have the designed precision of the Germans but you wouldn't sit in the Levante and be like "well this is shit".

The more I drive it the more I like it. What I don't like is the 10mpg it's getting in LA traffic. It's tough to look at the Tesla and Levante and one costs me $20 to get to Long Beach and back and the other costs me $0.00. But still I took the Levante because it's fun and it has a more comfortable interior than the S. In fact, the more I drive my other cars the more I find that I prefer almost any of their interiors to the Model S.

I like the Levante. I'm just going to say it. It's enjoyable to drive, quick, handles well, sounds like a banshee in sport mode and is just an overall nice sport SUV. If I was the type of person that was buying a vehicle like this a well optioned Levante would be on my short list for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info