Miami international boat show: Sea Ray Sundancer 320

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
this is such a huge departure from models of previous lineage. I'm a bit on the fence about the whole bow thing, i think i like it though. It's like a bowrider either the awesome cabin still underneath. I'm so used to seeing express cruisers with the huge chunk of fiberglass out front. the swim platform is huge and the cockpit has quite a bit of seating for a boat this size too.

https://www.facebook.com/boatingmag/videos/10154720429132107/

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
the vid wouldn't play for me.

it's all i had.

:rofl:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
love the topside of the boat, cabin seems way small. I really dislike the v berth dinette and bed combo. IMO a boat thread size should have a dedicated bed up front. the design is too much toward the day boat side of things. Too much compromise in the cabin to spend a weekend on this thing with more than two people.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
love the topside of the boat, cabin seems way small. I really dislike the v berth dinette and bed combo. IMO a boat thread size should have a dedicated bed up front. the design is too much toward the day boat side of things. Too much compromise in the cabin to spend a weekend on this thing with more than two people.
it's interesting because i think they are catering directly to the people who buy these things new though. not many new buyers are buying brand new 32' 'dancers for something to stay on. they go out and putz around and are off by night.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
the big bow riders have useable cabins that accomplish just that. place to store your crap and enough space to shit/sleep a night a couple times a summer.

my gripe is not enough differentiation between the two i guess.

go take a look at the sea ray 350 slx

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
YOU GO TAKE A LOOK AT THE 350 SLX

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
:s00ls:

i dunno

i think they did the market research that they weren't enough of a live aboard to continue down that path and decided to forego some of those conveniences in favor of day-boat goodness

PANDA

Reaction score
Meh

I really like the bow seating. But not sure why they guy keeps saying it has the cabin space of a 40ft boat. Not it doesn't. Has the space of a 25ft boat. I hate boats that size that share bed and table. Looks like a awesome day boat but doesn't look like u are gaining much cabin space verses a big bow rider with "cabin"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom