Mega Millions Lottery-1 BILLION!!!! GROUP BUY

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
This has become a TCG group buy for the Mega Millions tonight for 1 billion dollars:
Send $10 to my PayPal by 7:00pm today Friday Jan 22 2021

[email protected]

I will keep updating as I receive money
Updated future TCG Baller 1%ers
Gladiator
Mook
Shawn
Badazztealcobra
Spivitz
Speedspeak2me
Danj
Frank
SaturdaysGS
1meangt
Offshoredrilling
Z28camaro
Blood on blood
Deezuz
Intel
Sprayin
TheBeast
Duramax302
Angus
P40E
SleeperLS
Izzy
Idafc21

sharing tickets
Greasy
Venomous dsg

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I'll PayPal $10
Same. Ill payal $10

Imagine the cars on the TCG Tour if we split a billion....

Well I assume after taxes were talking 500 million, but still. :bowrofl:

Don't worry about it, i'll just get 20 tickets for ya and just post them up. Everyone who post in here by the drawing time can get a piece of the pie.

Anyone who wants to contribute with tickets can do the same as well, just post up a picture of the ticket.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If have the winner. Full time bored crew will get a 7-10 day vacation in Jamaica if I win. No you cant have the cash equivalent and yes your spouse or significant other is invited. I'll buy all the coke and weed you can handle as well, you can be discreet about it lol. Single guys, bring a buddy and whores are on me.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
If have the winner. Full time bored crew will get a 7-10 day vacation in Jamaica if I win. No you cant have the cash equivalent and yes your spouse or significant other is invited. I'll buy all the coke and weed you can handle as well, you can be discreet about it lol. Single guys, bring a buddy and whores are on me.
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info