Matt's Crazy Demodification Sale

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Maybe I am reading your posts wrong but I thought when you asked me if my car was Sonic Blue that even though your avatar is of a Silver Cobra, that yours was Sonic Blue as well.

It makes zero sense for me to get your silver side scoops when my car is blue......not interested in painting them just sell the car a month later.

My apologies for any confusion. Leaving them on the car makes the most sense and may even help sell the car as it is kind of different.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Maybe I am reading your posts wrong but I thought when you asked me if my car was Sonic Blue that even though your avatar is of a Silver Cobra, that yours was Sonic Blue as well.

It makes zero sense for me to get your silver side scoops when my car is blue......not interested in painting them just sell the car a month later.

My apologies for any confusion. Leaving them on the car makes the most sense and may even help sell the car as it is kind of different.

not a problem, hope the d moding goes well. Im also interested in the MGW short throw, r you ready to get rid of it? I have a steeda tri-ax. maybe we can work out some sort of trade plus cash deal on this one.

Thread Info