• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Marvels Luke Cage [Netflix]

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I'm 2 episodes in and I think it's really good. I even don't mind the black culture undertones. Usually it seems forced, like it's being shoved down our throats but in this series it all fits. Definitely better than JJ. We'll see as I get deeper in.

I think this whole going for broke with Marvel tv shows is gonna backfire on Netflix. I'm already getting tired of the shows.

I disagree. I enjoy the Netflix series' much better than Agents or Shield. I like the variety of them but also the continuity between all of them.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Just finished. I'd say overall I liked it but the action could have been better. I know he is pretty much smash and punch but the action scenes were not up to par with DD.

Theo Rossi can not act.

I'm more than ready for iron fist though.

I was excited when I thought he was going to die. Then I was disappointed.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just finished. Overall I liked the season, but it definitely ranked below DD and JJ. I loved cottonmouths character - SPOILER
I was so pissed when he was offed
Diamondback was just too 1 dimensional. Although I did kinda lose it at "Bye felicia!!" :rofl: Parts of this season were pretty corny, and Mike Colter acts like he punches, but I'll be there for season 2.

That Method Man track was dope tho. And goddamnit Juice.

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Just finished. Overall I liked the season, but it definitely ranked below DD and JJ. I loved cottonmouths character - SPOILER Diamondback was just too 1 dimensional. Although I did kinda lose it at "Bye felicia!!" :rofl: Parts of this season were pretty corny, and Mike Colter acts like he punches, but I'll be there for season 2.

That Method Man track was dope tho. And goddamnit Juice.

I agree with all of the above

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info